Avançar para o conteúdo principal

5 POWERFUL MIND HACKS THAT MIGHT CHANGE YOUR WAYS OF PERCEIVING THINGS


 If you've gotten this far, thank you! I am grateful for the time you have dedicated reading my previous mind hacks. If this is your first time reading my posts, please go ahead and read the previous ones. If you are still interested, hope you like what I have to share with you over the next 5 weeks.

This second season, will continue to tackle our beliefs and hopefully will guide you to a more open attitude towards life and what you consider to be the truth. It will also guide you to the amazing journey of recognizing what you do not know and embracing the magic of relearning as an attitude towards life.

As I have mentioned before, if you are comfortable with your settled brain, you do not need to read my posts anymore. But if you want to be challenged to perceive yourself and the world differently, and continue to challenge your beliefs and perceived truths, then come with me on this journey. Because if you do not hack your brain, someone else will!

For the next 5 weeks, I will publish every Friday a detailed description of the mind hacks titled above. Subscribe so that you won't miss it.

Hope you enjoy this ride as much as I did preparing it for you!

____
Queres reaprender a tua relação com o medo? Subscreve a minha newsletter semanal Conversas com o Medo  

Comentários

Mensagens populares deste blogue

1. GRAVITY PROBLEMS. Problems that are not problems but a circumstance of your live

  We all know what will happen if I decide to jump off a cliff. Gravity will take care of the rest. Unfortunately I will not fly. Even though human beings came up with brilliant solutions for flying, we did not grow wings in our bodies. I did a reality check with sky diving. It was not flying but the most spectacular, fastest and safer fall ever! Having a body that does not allow me to fly it is not a problem. But a circumstance of my life. We all know people that find themselves miserable about complaints related with a colleague, the spouse, the boss, being over weight, smoking addiction, choices overload, no choices or chronic diseases. Not to mention things that have happened to them in the past. It feels like there is always a complaint about something. Often times, they have done nothing to change it.  The fact is that we cannot solve a problem we are not willing to have. If it is not in our power to change it - like gravity - or if we are not willing to do anything abou...

26. O QUE VÊS?

  Olha para a imagem. Provavelmente já adivinhaste a pergunta. O que vês?   Depois das respostas - vejo números, operações numéricas, fundo preto com números e símbolos a branco, blá, blá, blá... responde ao que o teu cérebro faz automaticamente. O cálculo. E agora o que vês? Ponho as mãos no fogo em como a tua resposta é - Uma conta está errada. Acertei? Ao longo dos anos, tenho usado inúmeras vezes este exercício com largas centenas de pessoas.  99,9% das vezes, a resposta é uma conta está errada . A única excepção, foi um dos participantes numa palestra que dei em Nashville, Tennessee nos EUA em 2012, na Conferência Internacional da American Re-Education Association.  No meio de dezenas de pessoas, Nicholas Long escuta com o seu perspicaz sorriso desde o momento em que olhou para a imagem. Após ouvir várias respostas, diz: " três contas estão certas ". Nicholas Long é autor de vários livros  e um dos profissionais mais influentes nas abordagens terapêuticas c...

2. THE STORIES YOU TELL YOURSELF. The stories you choose to hold on shape your life.

  I am an orienteering athlete and a trail runner. I have started running occasionally by the age of 12 and kept going until today. I am 48 now. Ever since, I have been running at the same pace. I evolved by taking longer and more challenging distances and courses - like adventure races and ultra trails - and working harder. What I thought hard work was, considering the mindset I've had at the time.  The thing is I did not evolve at all about my running pace. Because I was convinced that I am a slow runner. I have also convinced myself that my strength came from enduring for several hours, day or night or in extreme weather conditions. These are some of the stories I have told myself for over 3 decades. Four years ago, I have learned to monitor my heart rate to improve my running. I have realized for the first time that I was running up to 130 bpm (beats per minute). I was totally on my comfort zone! So I have scaled it to 140 bpm or more and in less than a month I was able to...